- Experimental and numerical assessment of reinforced concrete (RC) buildings under static and dynamic loading.
- Computational stochastic mechanics.
- Statistical approach for reliability of structures.
- Safety assessment and performance evaluation of existing buildings, code integration.
- Damage classification and characterizations of RC buildings (and/or components) and heritage constructions.
- Repair and retrofit solutions for RC buildings (and/or components) and heritage constructions.
- Mechanical characterization of RC components, RC frames, masonry walls (i.e., brick walls, natural stone walls, infills), infill wall-RC frame interaction.
- Development of innovative strengthening solutions using advanced materials, such as fiber-reinforced polymers (FRP) and shape memory alloys (SMA).
KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER TO INDUSTRY
- 3D modeling of RC members, nonlinear analysis in combination with statistical methods.
- Implementation of experimental and numerical methods for structural and non-structural behavior of reinforced concrete and heritage constructions.
- Use of strengthening methods together with development and validation for RC components and heritage constructions.
- Vulnerability and risk assessment for identifying existing weaknesses in assets due to natural disasters.
- Geometric, physical, and mechanical characterization tests of RC components, masonry walls, and RC materials.
Jiří Šlapák (photo, video)
Özgür Avsar (Turkey)
Ciro Del Vecchio (Italy)
Marco Di Ludovico (Italy)
Wael Hassan (USA)
Maria Pregnolato (England)
Burak Duran (USA)
ARTICLES (Jimp) and CONFERENCES
|Özgür Yurdakul||Ladislav Řoutil|
|SCOPUS: Yurdakul, Özgür - Author details - Scopus||SCOPUS: Routil, Ladislav - Author details - Scopus|
|ORCID: Özgür YURDAKUL (0000-0002-8128-0141) (orcid.org)||ORCID: Ladislav Řoutil (0000-0003-1095-3975) (orcid.org)|
|GOOGLE SCHOLAR: Özgür YURDAKUL - Google Scholar||GOOGLE SCHOLAR: Ladislav Routil - Google Scholar|
|RESEARCH GATE: Özgür YURDAKUL | Ph.D. | University of Pardubice, Pardubice | Department of Transport Structures (researchgate.net)||RESEARCH GATE: Ladislav ROUTIL | Assoc. Prof. | Assoc. Prof. | University of Pardubice, Pardubice | Department of Transport Structures (researchgate.net)|
Matrix Structural Analysis by Examples: Univerzita Pardubice - e-shop (upce.cz)
CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/20_321/0024477; OP PIK – Smart Parking & Charging (2021–2023)
STUDY WITH US
Join our friendly environment. We are looking for enthusiastic colleagues that can contribute to our team.
We will be very happy to share our experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us.